Due to security reason, we regret to inform you that the clearance sale will be put on hold until further notice. So stay tuned for more announcements.
However, our outlet at MyTOWN will be operating as usual from 10am to 10pm.
Do take note that we will continue to honour the promotion of the following items over this weekend :
MacBook Air 11” – SRP: RM2,999 / Promo: RM2,799
iPhone 6 (32Gb) Gold – SRP: RM1,499 / Promo: RM1,399
iPhone X 64GB – SRP: RM5,149 / Promo: RM4,899
iPhone X 256GB – SRP: RM5,899 / Promo: RM5,649
Once again, we thank you all for your great support !
Mark your dates! A Switch Clearance is happening at MyTown Shopping Mall, KL from 2-4 March 2018! Check out the list of products and prices below.
*Please read our T&C and FAQ below*
*Watch this space as more products will be updated into the list*
Terms and conditions
1. There is no warranty for all of these products
2. Customers may return the product within 7 days if unit fail to function
3. Maximum purchase of one (1) unit per customer
4. Prices are valid throughout the promo period only while stocks last
5. Switch reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice
- Can I queue overnight during the My Town clearance?
- No midnight queue allowed
- Can we use Credit Card to purchase?
- Yes, we accept Credit Card and Cash Sales.
- Please refer to this link for more information, https://switch.com.my/instalmentplan/
- For instalment plans, addition interest rates will be chargeable
- Can I apply for Aeon Credit Instalment Plans for clearance items?
- Aeon Credit Instalment Plans are not available for clearance sale items.
- Can I purchase the clearance sales unit online?
- No, the items are only available at the Switch@MyTown’s Clearance Event
- Shipping or Delivery option is not available for the Switch@MyTown’s Clearance Event
- Can I reserve the item upfront?
- No reservation available for any items of Switch.
- There can be no sales order or deposit payment allowed.
- Where are the clearance item originated?
- Rest assured, the clearance items originated from Switch, Malaysia.
- What does it means by demo set? Is there warranty on the demo sets?
- Demo sets are previously display units at the outlet. The units are previously used to educate and share the product to our the customers.
- These sets are with the same specification and functionality as the equivalent retail devices.
- There are no warranty on the demo units. Switch advises customer to check and inspect the unit during your purchase.
- Customers however may return the product if it fails to function within 7 days of purchase.
- How many units per customer?
- For clearance items, only one unit per customer.
- One clearance item per head count.
- Does the unit includes accessories?
- Yes. Please refer to the sales representative for the accessories included.
- Can I trade in my device for the clearance items?
- Yes, you are able to trade in your current device for the trade in item.
- The purchase may require a longer amount of time due to the verification of intended trade in device. Please refer to the sales representatives.
Please follow these guidelines
Where do I queue?
- Official queue time begins at 7am.
- Queue will be between Spasso and Starbucks @ MyTown Central Town Entrance.
- This will be the only available queue. Switch will only recognise customers who are present at this queue.
- A Switch Visual Standee will be setup representing the beginning of the queue.
- Management of MyTown strictly does not allow camping at any time after mall operation hours.
Where do I Park?
- Only B1 carpark access from Jalan Cochrane will be open for public and security guards will be on standby at B1 to assist shopper to join the queue outdoor using Sunken Garden Entrance Door.
Beginning of Event
- Customers are advised to remain at the queue until 10am.
- Switch Sales Representative will be present at the queue location from 8am onwards to assist with any enquiries.
- Our sales representative will be present to accompany and lead you to our outlet.