Switch has always been exploring ways for our customer to enjoy their purchases quicker and more effective. We have came out with the Same Day Delivery option for customers who shop at Switch Online Store .
Shop with us, and let us deliver to you at the soonest!
*Only available for PJ & Subang area.
Terms and Conditions
- “Carrier” means Switch “Same Day Delivery Service”, which, unless the context requires otherwise, includes any sub-contractor appointed by the Carrier.
- “Customer” means the person or company who contracts for the services of the Carrier upon selecting the option during check out.
- 2.1 These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
- 2.2 The Carrier is not a common carrier and accepts at its sole discretion of purchased goods for carriage under these Terms and Conditions.
- 2.3 Same Day Delivery service is applicable when purchased from via Switch Online Store
3. Purchase Time Period
- 3.1 Carrier will dispatch items once payment verification has completed for Same Day Delivery. Dispatch time period is between 11am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- 3.2 Cut off time for purchase entitled for Same Day Delivery is 2pm daily.
- 3.3 Same Day Delivery will not be available on Public Holidays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- 3.4 Same Day Delivery is not available on Friday, 12pm – 2pm.
- 4.1 As, (3.1) Carrier will dispatch items once payment verification has been confirmed before the cut off time of 2pm. Dispatch time period is between 11am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- 4.2 The Carrier may employ the services of any other carrier for the purposes of fulfilling the delivery if Same Day Delivery is not applicable for the address stated.
- 4.3 Carrier may employ the services of any other carrier for the purposes of fulfilling the delivery upon unavailability of agents to fulfil the order.
- 4.4 All goods will be delivered only to Residential Address or Work-Place Address.
- 4.5 Upon Selecting “Same Day Delivery”. Customer allows Switch to verify the Malaysian IC for identification matching during delivery of purchased items.
- Customer are required to present the order ID & Malaysian Identification Card during receiving.
- 4.6 Same Day Delivery will not be available on Public Holidays, Saturdays and Sundays despite option being present. Arrangement of purchase during the weekends will be delivered on the next business day.
- 4.7 In any unforeseen circumstances, carrier reserves the right to employ services of any other partnered courier to fulfil the delivery. The delivery may not be “Same Day Delivery” when using partnered courier company.
- 4.8 Unforeseen circumstances may be “bad weather, acts of god, any consequences of war, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities (whether war or not), civil war, rebellion, insurrection, military or usurped power of confiscation, requisition or destruction of or damage to property by or under the order of any government or public or local authority;
5. During Delivery of Items
- The Carrier shall require the customer to sign a document (invoice) prepared by the Carrier acknowledging receive of the purchased items.
- The document is required to be signed by the individual who commit the order.
- The carrier has the right to request to capture a photo of the Malaysian IC.
6. Undelivered or Unclaimed Goods
- 6.1 Where the Carrier is unable for any reason to deliver a purchased items to the customer, the Carrier assigned a partnered courier to fulfil the deliverance of the purchased items. The assigned partnered or other shipping option is subject to the shipping time of 3-5 working days.
- 6.2 If the items are unable to be delivered upon second attempt, carrier reserves the right to resell the item. The customer will be required to contact the carrier for any other arrangements.
- 9.1 Customers and the Carrier have a right to cancel the Same Day Delivery. Kindly contact us via email@example.com before the delivery period (11am – 5pm), refer to 3.1.
10. Loss and Damaged
- 10.1 The Carrier shall not be liable in respect of any loss or mis-delivery to a wrongly stated address, wrongly stated identity of or damage if the same has arisen from:
- 10.1.1 Acts of God;
- 10.1.2 Any consequences of war, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities (whether war or not), civil war, rebellion, insurrection, military or usurped power of confiscation, requisition or destruction of or damage to property by or under the order of any government or public or local authority;
- 10.1.3 Seizure or forfeiture under legal process;
- 10.1.4 Riot, civil commotion, strike, lockout, general or partial stoppage or restraint of labour from whatever cause;
- 10.1.5 The customer not taking or accepting delivery within a reasonable time after the purchased items has attempted delivery;
- The Carrier shall not in any circumstances be liable in respect of a purchase order where there has been fraud on the part of the Customer or the owner of the purchased item(s).
- Upon an event of a fraud, the carrier will proceed on protocol to perform the necessary including, filing of a police report and contact the customer.
Below are the zipcodes that applicable for the Same Day Delivery Service :
46000, 46050, 46100, 46150, 46200, 46300, 46350, 46400, 46506, 46547, 46549, 46551, 46564, 46582, 46598, 46662, 46667, 46668, 46672, 46675, 46700, 46710, 46720, 46730, 46740, 46750, 46760, 46770, 46780, 46781, 46782, 46783, 46784, 46785, 46786, 46787, 46788, 46789, 46790, 46791, 46792, 46793, 46794, 46795, 46796, 46797, 46798, 46799, 46800, 46801, 46802, 46803, 46804, 46805, 46806, 46860, 46870, 46960, 46962, 46964, 46966, 46968, 46970, 46972, 46974, 46976, 46978, 47200, 47300, 47301, 47307, 47308, 47400, 47410, 47500, 47507, 47600, 47610, 47620, 47630, 47640, 47650, 47800, 47810, 47820, 47830