Every Mac comes with a one-year limited warranty and 90 days of telephone technical support.1 The AppleCare Protection Plan for Mac extends your coverage to three years from the original purchase date of your Mac.2 With the AppleCare Protection Plan for Mac, you get direct access to Apple’s technical support for questions about your Mac, macOS and Apple-branded apps such as Photos, iMovie, GarageBand and more. You also get global repair coverage3 — including both parts and labour — for your Mac and selected Apple peripherals.
One stop for technical support
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Global repair coverage3
- Onsite repair for desktop computers: Request that a technician come to your work site4
- Carry-in repair: Take your Mac to an Apple Authorised Service Provider
Apple hardware coverage
- Your Mac computer
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
- Apple memory (RAM)
- Apple USB SuperDrive
Software support included
- Using macOS and iCloud6
- Quick how-to questions about Apple-branded apps, such as Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages,Numbers, Keynote and more
- Connecting to printers and AirPort networks
AppleCare Protection Plan benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase the covered equipment. For complete details, see terms at www.apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/appgeos.html.
1. Local call charge may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
2. Service coverage is available only for Mac and its original included accessories for protection against (i) defects in materials or workmanship and (ii) batteries that retain less than 80 per cent of their original capacity.
3. Global repair coverage may be subject to certain restrictions. See terms above for full details.
4. Availability depends on the country in which service is requested and the location of the Apple
Authorised Service Provider. Apple may also request that the customer replace components with
readily installable parts. See terms above for full details.
5. Must be purchased up to two years before your Mac purchase or during the term of your AppleCare
Protection Plan coverage.
6. For Mac computers running macOS Server, the AppleCare Protection Plan covers server
administration and network management issues using the graphical user interface of macOS Server. For advanced server question and integration issues, purchase AppleCare OS Support.