Switch welcomes Smart Business Financing to our solution line up. We are offering 48 hours fast approval financing facility to our enterprise customers. You may purchase MacBook, iPhone, iPad, Speaker Accessories, SPP, ACPP into a single financing plan.
“Flexibility Without Limits”
Enjoy an easy financing solution for your business purchases above RM1000 at Switch! Fast approval, Hassle-free, Low instalment and High financing – upgrading your business has never been this easy!
Minimum of RM1,000. Maximum of RM100,000.
As low as 1.5% per month
Tenure of 12 or 24 months
Present your Company’s SSM (Form 9), 12 months bank statement and Copy of business owner’s IC
No guarantor, no collateral & no security deposit
10% upfront payment of total invoice value
Transform your business with Switch and pay 3 months later!
Get all the Apple products you need to upgrade your business today.
With repayments as low as 1.2% per month, enjoy your Apple products now with Smart Business Financing.
1st November 2020 – 30th April 2021
Up to RM100,000
1.2% per month
15 months (3 months deferment from agreement sign date)
15 months – No repayment of principal for the first 3 months upon disbursement
Follow these 4 easy steps:
- Visit Switch outlet near you with your company’s SSM (Form 9), 12 months bank statement and Copy of business owner’s IC. Look for our Switch Business Experts.
- Flexibility of selecting products you wish to purchase (you may include MacBook, iPhone, iPad, Speaker Accessories, SPP, ACPP into a single financing plan). Trade-In program is available. A quotation will be provided to you.
- Sign a consent form to allow company background checks. Wait 48 hours to 5 business days for loan approval
- Once you receive a phone call from the Business Expert, drop by Switch to collect your brand new devices!
- Not available for Online Store purchase
- Approval: 3 to 5 working days
- Trade-In program is accepted for Smart Business Financing
- The applicant must be a business owner employee with a minimum of 12 months actively operating the company
- Approval is subject to credit scoring and other loan exposure listed at CCRIS (Central Credit Reference Information System by Bank Negara) and CTOS (Credit Tip-off Service)