Paying for your favourite Apple devices is now more affordable than ever!
Introducing “Buy Now, Pay Later” with Switch, the perfect option for fuss free financing. Get up to 6-months interest-free instalments with ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’, and take home your device on the same day as your visit with us!
Just follow these easy steps:
1. Download the ‘PayLater Malaysia’ app.
Huawei AppGallery –
2. Register in-app and complete the e-KYC (Know Your Customer) process.
3. Shopping Limit instantly approved.
4. Visit any of the to purchase your new Apple device(s).
1. How can I qualify for ‘Buy Now, Paylater’?
You must be above 18 years old, Malaysian, and currently being employed full time.
2. Will there be any interest charged for my purchase(s)?
There will be no interest charged, but will have a one time admin fees of 4% for your purchase(s).
3. What is my ‘Shopping Limit’? And how does my instalment work?
Your Shopping Limit is the available shopping amount you can spend with Paylater partnered Merchants. This includes a “Switch Exclusive” Shopping Limit that CANNOT BE combined with your basic Shopping Limit for your new device(s).
(1) STANDARD SHOPPING LIMIT
· For purchases below RM2,000.
· Maximum Shopping Limit is up to RM2,000.
· Default is 4 instalments (every two weeks payment).
· Instalment can be extended up to 12 instalments (every two weeks payment) subject to Terms & Conditions with PayLater.
(2) EXCLUSIVE SHOPPING LIMIT
· For purchases above RM2,000.
· Maximum Shopping Limit is up to RM8,000.
· Default is 7 instalments (every two weeks payment).
· Instalment can be extended up to 24 instalments (every two weeks payment) subject to Terms & Conditions with PayLater.
4. Can I increase my ‘shopping limit’?
You may request for higher shopping limit in-app. Please do have your latest bank statement (in PDF), utility bill and payslip or income statement ready.
5. Can I purchase with a debit card?
Yes, you can! Both debit and credit cards are accepted for ‘Buy Now Pay Later’ payment option.
6. What is the billing cycle like?
You will be billed every 2 (TWO) weeks, but you may opt in for early payments via the ‘PayLater Malaysia’ app.
You will be billed bi-weekly (every 2 weeks), but you may opt in for early payments too.
7. Are there late payment charges?
Yes, you may refer to for more information on late payment charges.
8. What are my payment options for instalment?
You may choose either auto debit on your card, or FPX manual transfer to Paylater Malaysia via an in-app option in the ‘Paylater Malaysia’ app.
9. Can I seek refund(s)?
You may opt-in for a refund only if you do so within the same day. No refunds will be entertained 1 (ONE) working day from your purchase using ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ option.
10. Can I have more than 6 months instalments?
Yes, you may opt-in for a maximum of 12 months instalment with a fixed fee. Full details available in the ‘PayLater Malaysia’ app. Instalments above 6 months are subject to approval.
11. Can I apply for more than 1 (ONE) purchase at Switch at a time?
Yes, you may. As long as you are still within your allocated ‘shopping limit’, you may have as many purchases.
12. How do I apply for Exclusive Shopping Limit?
Please follow these simple steps with screenshot below:
1. Enter PayLater app
2. Select exclusive partner wallet
3. Select desired spending limit
4. Upload bank statement and utility bills in PDF file format
5. Approval will require 2-3 working days via in-app notification