iPad Air. With a stunning 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display and True Tone for a more comfortable viewing experience.1 Powered by the new A14 Bionic chip with Neural Engine for 4K video editing, music creation, and next-level games—all with ease. Featuring fast, easy, and secure Touch ID, advanced cameras, USB-C, and support for versatile accessories, including Magic Keyboard and Apple Pencil (2nd generation).2
The all-new iPad Air. It’s more versatile than ever. The stunning 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display with wide color lets you see photos, videos, and games in vivid, true- to-life detail.1 It features the A14 Bionic chip with Neural Engine, delivering power and advanced machine learning capabilities to edit a 4K video, create a beautiful presentation, design a 3D model, and do all of these things with ease. And now with support for Magic Keyboard and Apple Pencil (2nd generation),2 fast, easy, and secure Touch ID, a 12MP back camera and 7MP FaceTime HD camera, USB-C connector for charging and accessories, all-day battery life,3 fast wireless.4 With iPad Air you have the power to bring your ideas to life.
• Stunning 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display with True Tone and P3 wide color1
• A14 Bionic chip with Neural Engine
• Touch ID for secure authentication
• 12MP back camera, 7MP FaceTime HD front camera
• Available in Silver, Space Gray, Rose Gold, Green, and Sky Blue
• Wide stereo audio
• Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) and LTE4
• Up to 10 hours of battery life3
• USB-C connector for charging and accessories
• Support for Magic Keyboard, Smart Keyboard Folio, and Apple Pencil (2nd generation)2
• iPadOS 14 brings new capabilities designed specifically for iPad
Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.
1. The display has rounded corners. When measured diagonally as a rectangle, the iPad Air (4th generation) screen is 10.86 inches. Actual viewable area is less.
2. Accessories are sold separately. Compatibility varies by generation.
3. Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
4. Data plan required. Check with your carrier for details. Speeds will vary based on site conditions.