The latest financing option for non credit card holders.
Low instalment payment
Keep or upgrade
Interested to sign up?
Find out if you’re eligible for the program by :
Filling in your information in the form below to check your credit score.
Once submitted, you will receive your confirmation email within 1 to 2 working days.
Once approved, you will be notified via email to visit any Switch outlet to sign up.
This Pre-Qualify Programme is an easy way for you to find out your eligibility status for the iPhone, iPad and Mac for everyone program through an initial credit verification process. You only need to provide some basic information to submit your application through our website.
However, your final eligibility status is subject to the application and assessment done in our retail stores. The outcome and result of the eligibility status performed in the retail stores shall be deemed as conclusive/final.
2. Where can I find out more about the iPhone, iPad and Mac for everyone program?
- To find out more about iPhone for everyone, click here
- To find out more about iPad for everyone, click here
- To find out more about Mac for everyone, click here
3. After submitting my application, how soon will I know whether I am pre-qualified?
You will be notified within 1 to 5 working days of submission.
4. If I am pre-qualified, what is the next step for me to purchase the device?
You can visit our nearest retail store and inform our personnel that you are pre-qualified and would like to sign up for the iPhone, iPad or Mac for everyone.
5. Are there any criteria to sign up for the Pre-Qualify Programme?
Yes, you must meet the following criteria to sign-up for the Pre-Qualify Programme:
- Minimum age of 25 years and maximum age of 64 years;
- Malaysian citizens who hold a BLUE NRIC;
- New applicant to the Pre-Qualify Programme who has not signed up for the Device Lifecycle Programme offered by SWITCH/CG COMPUTERS; and
- A copy of selfie photo that matches with the NRIC’s photo.
Confident with your credit score? Visit us today!
Visit your nearest Switch outlets, with your IC for verification.
Our Switcher will assist you with sign up.
Collect your device on the same day after approval.
Choose your Mac
(on mobile swipe left or right to view more)
MacBook Air (M1, 2020)
|24 months||36 months|
|256GB||RM 230||RM 170|
|512GB||RM 280||RM 210|
MacBook Pro (13-inch, M1, 2020)
|24 months||36 months|
|256GB||RM 293||RM 217|
|512GB||RM 333||RM 247|
MacBook Pro (13-inch)
|24 months||36 months|
|512GB||RM 413||RM 307|
|1TB||RM 453||RM 337|
Mac for everyone is an amazing alternative for non credit card holders to pay with low instalment plans for 24 months or 36 months. Subscribers will also be able to upgrade to a newer Mac in the 25th or 37th month of their tenure.
2. What are the devices being offered?
Only MacBook Air (M1, 2020), MacBook Pro (13-inch, M1 ,2020) and MacBook Pro (13-inch) are available.
3. Can I purchase more than 1 Mac with a single NRIC?
Only one NRIC is only eligible up to one device under this program.
4. Who is eligible for this program?
Customers must have an NRIC and must pass the credit check process in order to sign up for this program.
5. What if I didn’t bring my NRIC upon registration?
You will not be able to apply, you must bring your NRIC upon registration.
6. What if I send a representative to apply and the person brings my NRIC upon registration?
The representative will not be able to apply for you as there will be a face recognition step upon registration which requires your NRIC and you to be present.
7. If my application is rejected, when can I reapply again?
Yes. However, only after 6 months of the period when you last applied.
8. Can I perform an early settlement in order to terminate my contact earlier?
– No, you will still have to pay the monthly fee, up to the end of the tenure.
– You can’t pay a lump sum of the entire bill upon termination, you will have to pay the monthly fee, up to the end of the tenure.
9. Can I upgrade within the contract period?
Yes. However, you can’t do an early settlement. You will still need to pay the monthly fee of the previous Mac AND the new upgraded Mac until both the contract period ends.
10. Can I trade in within the contract period?
Yes. However, you can’t do an early settlement. You will still need to pay the monthly fee of traded in Mac AND the new upgraded Mac until both the contract period ends.
11. Do I need a credit card and other supporting documents to sign up to the plan?
No, you do not need to. All you need to bring along is your NRIC to Switch and our Switchers will assist on the signup process.
12. Is there any program sign up fee?
Yes, there is a one-time program fee which is the same amount as the monthly fee of your device.
13. Do I need to make first month payment at the point of sign up?
Yes, you need to make a one-month advance payment upon sign up. This will cover the payment for the first month.
14. Do I have an upgrade fee if I would like to upgrade to a newer device?
No. You do not need to pay any upgrade fee upon upgrade. However, when you upgrade your device, you will be entitled to an attractive trade-in device value, discount coupon, etc.
15. What if I want to keep my old device after the end of the contract, what do I need to do?
CompAsia response: After the end of the contract, you are eligible for an automatic upgrade. For more details, please contact CompAsia at [email protected] through email.
16. Can existing “iPhone for everyone” customer sign up for “Mac for everyone” also and vice versa?
No. You can only sign up for one program at a time.