Switch has always been exploring ways to let you enjoy your purchases quicker and more effectively.
With “Same Day Delivery Service”, that’s exactly what you’ll get.
Order now from Switch Online Store, and we’ll deliver it to you on the same day*.
*Only available within Penang Island.
Terms and Conditions
- “Carrier” means Switch; “Same Day Delivery Service”, which, unless the context requires otherwise, includes any sub-contractor appointed by the Carrier.
- “Customer” means the person or company who contracts for the services of the Carrier upon selecting the option during check out.
- 2.1 These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
- 2.2 The Carrier is not a common carrier, and customer accepts at its sole discretion of purchased goods for carriage under these Terms and Conditions.
- 2.3 Same Day Delivery service is only applicable when purchasing from Switch Online Store
3. Purchase Time Period
- 3.1 Carrier will dispatch items once payment verification has completed for Same Day Delivery.
- 3.2 Cut off time for purchase entitled for Same Day Delivery is 12pm daily.
- 3.3 Same Day Delivery will not be available on Public Holidays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- 3.4 Same Day Delivery is not available on Fridays, from 12pm – 2pm.
- 4.1 As, (3.1) Carrier will dispatch items once payment verification has been confirmed before the cut off time of 12pm. Dispatch time period is between 12pm to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- 4.2 The Carrier may employ the services of any other carrier for the purposes of fulfilling the delivery if Same Day Delivery is not applicable for the address stated.
- 4.3 Carrier may employ the services of any other carrier for the purposes of fulfilling the delivery upon unavailability of agents to fulfil the order.
- 4.4 All goods will be delivered only to Residential Addresses or Work-Place Addresses.
- 4.5 Upon Selecting “Same Day Delivery”. Customer allows Switch to verify his/her Malaysian Identification Card for identification matching during delivery of purchased items.
- Customer are required to present the order ID & Malaysian Identification Card upon receiving product.
- 4.6 Same Day Delivery will not be available on Public Holidays, Saturdays and Sundays. Products purchased during the aforementioned time slots will be delivered on the next effective business day.
- 4.7 In any unforeseen circumstances, carrier reserves the right to employ services of any other partnered courier to fulfil the delivery. The delivery may not be “Same Day Delivery” when using partnered courier company.
- 4.8 Unforeseen circumstances may be include, but not limited to bad weather, acts of God, any consequences of war, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities (whether war or not), civil war, rebellion, insurrection, military or usurped power of confiscation, requisition or destruction of or damage to property by or under the order of any government or public or local authority;
5. During Delivery of Items
- The Carrier shall require the customer to sign a document (invoice) prepared by the Carrier acknowledging the receiving of the purchased items.
- The document is required to be signed by the individual who commits the order.
- The carrier has the right to request to capture a photo of the Malaysian IC.
6. Undelivered or Unclaimed Goods
- 6.1 Where the Carrier is unable for any reason to deliver purchased items to the customer, the Carrier has the right to assign a partnered courier to fulfil the deliverance of the purchased items. The assigned partnered or other shipping alternative is subject to the shipping time of 3-5 working days.
- 6.2 If the items are unable to be delivered upon second attempt, carrier reserves the right to resell the item. The customer will be required to contact the carrier for any further arrangements.
- 7.1 Customers and the Carrier have a right to cancel the Same Day Delivery. Kindly contact us via [email protected] before the delivery period (12pm – 5pm), refer to 3.1.
8. Loss and Damaged
- 8.1 The Carrier shall not be liable in respect of any loss or mis-delivery to a wrongly stated address, wrongly stated identity of or damage if the same has arisen from:
- 8.1.1 Acts of God;
- 8.1.2 Any consequences of war, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities (whether war or not), civil war, rebellion, insurrection, military or usurped power of confiscation, requisition or destruction of or damage to property by or under the order of any government or public or local authority;
- 8.1.3 Seizure or forfeiture under legal process;
- 8.1.4 Riot, civil commotion, strike, lockout, general or partial stoppage or restraint of labour from whatever cause;
- 8.1.5 The customer not taking or accepting delivery within a reasonable time after the purchased items have attempted delivery;
- 8.1.6 Other events not listed within this clause;
- The Carrier shall not in any circumstances be liable in respect of a purchase order where there has been fraud on the part of the Customer or the owner of the purchased item(s).
- Upon an event of fraud, the carrier will proceed on a protocol to perform the necessary including, filing of a police report, and contacting the customer.