You’ve asked for it – and we’re here to grant your wish! The Trade-in programme has been updated and we’re excited to share it with you! If you have an old Mac, iPhone or even Android devices lying around AND you’re aiming to get that brand new iPhone, iPad, Mac or even accessories… You’ve come to the right place!
Refer to the tables below for pricing details:
- Price updated on 8th Feb 2019
Switch Malaysia Trade In Prices. Available at all Switch Outlets! www.switch.com.my
- All devices will undergo a thorough inspection before being accepted for trade-in.
- Price for “cracked-screen” devices will be provided on the crew has perform inspection.
- For iMac and Mac Portables trade in, the power cord or power adapter is required.
- Kindly take note that price may differ from the table above, depending on the extent of damage.
- Trade-in device must be able to be powered on or it will not be accepted.
- Trade-in devices must remove SIM or Find My iPhone or Google ID lock before passing it over for inspection.
- Trade-in devices for Mac computers must be erased prior to inspection.
- Customer may trade in their device to purchase Any item from the Retail Outlet: iPhones, iPad, iPod, Mac, Apple Watch, Beats or Accessories.
- Customers are only required to bring in their iPhone / iPad, boxes nor cables aren’t required.
- No multiple devices are allowed for trade-in to purchase one single item.
- Trade-in is stackable with in-store promotions.
- Switch reserves the right to amend the terms and condition at any time without prior notice.
- For more information, kindly seek the help of our Switchers at the outlet.